Clover Telecom provides support to a global network of over 1,700 customers and OEM partners, helping them achieve optimal network performance for the lowest cost.
- Industry-leading equipment test, repair, and maintenance facility for wireless, wireline, and data networking infrastructures
- Proven savings of up to 50% over traditional repair programs
- Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support services
- Inventory of more than 300,000 telecom parts on hand
- Repair more than 20,000 telecom assets per year
- Advanced exchange programs to keep your network running efficiently without downtime
Clover Telecom provides support to a global network of over 1,700 customers and OEM partners, helping them achieve optimal network performance for the lowest cost. We maintain an industry-leading equipment test, repair, and maintenance facility for wireless, wireline, and data networking infrastructures – offering proven savings of up to 50% over traditional repair programs.
Our experienced technicians repair more than 10,000 SKUs from over 100 manufacturers annually while ensuring a 98% yield rate and repair cycle time of just 12 business days. We also offer advanced exchange programs to keep your network running efficiently without downtime.
|Microwave / RF||Wireless BTS / Cellsite||Wireline & Transport||DC Power||Data / Optical|
|Western Multiplex||Ericsson UMTS||Nortel||C&D||Juniper|
|Alcatel - Lucent||Nokia GSM||Tellabs||PCP||Fujitsu|
|Aviat / Harris||Nortel TDMA||Fujitsu||Peco II||3COM|
|Stratex / Plessey||Nortel Analog||Telco Systems||Lorain||Extreme|
|Adtran||Nortel GSM||Carrier Access||Marconi||Motorola|
|Motorola Canopy||Lucent TDMA||Cisco||Emerson||Aruba|
|Aperto||Siemens GSM||Kentrox||Tyco||Set-Top Boxes & Modems|
|Redline||RF Combiners||UMC||TPS / TDI||Scientific Atlanta|
|Trango||RF Power Amps||Telect||Eltek Valere||Texas Instruments|
|Ericsson||Trueposition LMU's||Ericsson||Elgin Warren||Cisco|
|Nera||Andrew Dehydrators||AFC||CCI Products||NetGear|
Over our 17 years of providing telecom solutions to our carrier customers, we have found an increasing need to support out-of-warranty legacy products from a supply and maintenance perspective. Manufacturers often “lose interest” in their customers’ legacy networks despite the criticality to the carrier. As such, Clover Telecom now offers Technical Assistance Center (TAC) Support as part of our Maintenance Services offering. The associated savings can be significant in comparison to OEM support – typically greater than 50%.
Clover Telecom’s Technical Assistance Center Offers:
- 24 X 7 Helpdesk
- Direct-to-Expert Response
- Network Monitoring
- Advanced Hardware Replacement
- Rapid Competent Resolution
- Remote Provisioning Support
- Node Log Audits
- State of Health Reporting
- Circuit Re-Mapping
Clover Telecom provides overall management of network spares enabling a customer to have spares stack available when and where they need it deployed. The main elements of the program include:
- Inventory of Network Spares
- Forward Logistics of Replacement Stock from Central Stocking Location (CSL) or Forward Stocking Location (FSL)
- Reverse Logistics from the Network to the CSL or FSL
- RMA Process for Defective Stock
- New or Used Product Supply
Our programs are highly customized to individual customer’s needs. A typical process flow of our Spares Management Program is as follows:
Clover Telecom offers a suite of services designed to help network operators reduce CAPEX and OPEX expenditures associated with the management of the assets staged or deployed in their networks.
From deployment, to maintenance, to asset disposition, Clover Telecom’s Asset Lifecycle Management programs reduce cost, increase efficiency and enable maximum flexibility for network operators.
Asset Lifecycle Management Programs:
- Forecasting / Planning
- Forward Logistics
- Configuration & Assembly
- Asset Tracking
- Network Audit
- Reverse Logistics
- Network Valuation